Motor Sport magazine has been writing about motor racing for almost 100 years – now we’re available in an easy-to-read digital format.
Its editors have pulled together a Bentley Special edition, drawing on content from Motor Sport magazine’s archive including race reports, interviews with drivers, road tests of modern Bentleys and stunning imagery.
This collectors’ edition will celebrate all that is great about one of Britain’s most evocative marques – celebrate Bentley’s unique journey from race to road.
Select the digital version of the Bentley Special and enter promo code BENTFREE when ordering at the checkout.
Click here to purchase.
Please note: We apologise for the problems that Members may have previously experienced when trying to order the digital publication. However, we have been assured by Motor Sport that these technical gremlins have now been fixed.
How to download your Bentley issue
This is just an explanation of how to log-in, if you've not yet been able to.
To access your digital issue, please follow the instructions below:
1. When ordering your Bentley digital issue, if you didn't already have a Motor Sport Magazine account, you would have been sent an email explaining your temporary password.
If you don't have this to hand, don't worry, you can click here, enter your email address and click on 'Forgotten password' which will send you an email asking you to re-set your password.
2. Once you re-set your password, your account will all be set-up, so that you can follow the further instructions below.
1. To access the Motor Sport App on your tablet or smartphone, please click here.
2. Open the app and tap ‘Login’ in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
3. Enter your email address as your username and your Motor Sport account password.
Log-in now to start your lap on the Motor Sport track!
If you have any queries, please contact the Motor Sport Customer Services Team on +44 (0)20 7349 8484 (opening hours Monday to Friday between 9:30am-5:30pm, UK time), or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org