Mulliner trio makes global debut
Thursday 24th September, 2020
By Stuart Newman
Three-strong Mulliner family unveiled at Salon Prive
- Bentley returns to Salon Privé with Mulliner showcase
- Bentley Mulliner Bacalar makes public debut
- Bentley Mulliner Collections debuts new Continental GT Mulliner coupe
- Part-restored 4½-Litre Supercharged Team Blower on display
- First time cars from all three Mulliner portfolios shown together
Bentley Mulliner is showcasing its new three-portfolio offering at this year’s Salon Privé (23-26 September).
Bentley Motors' in-house and bespoke commisioning division is giving global debuts of the new coachbuilt Bacalar and the new Continental GT Mulliner coupe, alongside a sneak preview of the partly restored 1929 4½ Litre supercharged ‘Blower’ Team Car.
Check out the video here