Once again there is a facility for Members to place their votes for the 2022 AGM online.
The procedure for this is as follows:
1) Log in to the BDC website as a Member using your user name and password
2) Move your cursor to MEMBERSHIP on the bar at the top
3) Click on AGM 2022 Online Ballot
4) Against each Resolution vote For, Against or Abstain (a vote has to be placed against each line)
5) Click on SUBMIT VOTE at the bottom of the page
If you wish to see a copy of the Annual Report & Accounts click on the PDF icon at the foot of the page.
You can access the online voting page, including the Annual Report & Accounts, by clicking here.
Attending via Zoom
If you are unable to attend the AGM in person but would like to join remotely via Zoom, please register your interest with Noel Trewhela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details on how to join the meeting will be sent out nearer the time.