The six prizewinners of the charity raffle held at Cubberley House have been announced.
- Handbag from Launer of London (worth £2,000): Mark Barrett
- Vintage decanter with 30-year-old Glenfarclas whisky (worth £2,000): Luke Freeman
- Winston Churchill Champage from Glenfarclas: Alan & Pam Irwin
- House of Commons Champagne signed by the Prime Minister: Isobel Mills
- Exclusive Bentley Motors factory tour and CW1 House visit: Mike Dacre
- Limited-edition art print by Anna-Louise Felstead: Jo Postlethwaite
Could all prizewinners please contact the Club Office on 01295 738886 to claim their prize and (where applicable) arrange for the item to be delivered to them.
Please note: the House of Commons Champagne prize may take around two weeks to be sent to the Club Office before it can be delivered to the winner.
The raffle raised funds for the Help for Heroes charity and Battle of Britain Memorial Flights organisation.