BREAKING NEWS: The world-famous RAF Red Arrows aerobatic team will be producing a fly-past on the Sunday (timings - see below). Don't miss it!
The programme has been confirmed for for this year’s summer spectacular at Kelmarsh Hall & Gardens on Saturday 8 & Sunday 9 July (see advert) - and tickets are now available to purchase .
Among the various tickets available are those for:
- Three-course gala evening dinner in Kelmarsh Hall (£100 per person) - TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Timings: 6-6.30pm: Pre-dinner drinks, 7pm - Dinner, 10pm - Carriages (Taxis - see list below). Dress code: lounge suits or jacket & tie, dresses (NOT black-tie). Please let the Club Office know of any special dietary requirements - call 01295 738886.
- Taxis (all Market Harborough based):
Murphys Taxis (https://murphystaxis.co.uk). Tel: 01858 410210
Grab A Cab (www.grab-a-cab-online.co.uk). Tel: 07492 853828
Luigi Cabs (www.luigicabs.co.uk). Tel: 07912 892809
- 55-mile driving tour (£15 per car). NB: please book your place(s) for the tour lunch (£30 per person for three courses) via the Club website.
- general admission (£45 per car; £55 on the day)
- two-course buffet lunch (£45 per person) - TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- picnic hampers serving two people (£65 per hamper) - created by award-winning chef and Masterchef finalist Sci Daniels aka The Urban Caterer. Standard hamper includes potted Blythburgh pork terrine, pork & venison Suffolk meat pie, cured salmon, vintage-cheddar mini loaf, salad bowl, bakewell tart, macarons - BOOKINGS CLOSED
For the concours judging class, please use the booking form in the Advertiser & Diary
- ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
To book tickets please click here
NB: The planned Saturday lunch at Lamport Hall has been CANCELLED due to unforeseen circumstances.
12.45pm - driving tour
3.52pm - WWII Supermarine Spitfire fly-pasts
6.30pm - gala dinner in Kelmarsh Hall (drinks then dinner at 7pm)
9am - Kelmarsh Hall gates open
10am - event starts / picnic hampers available for collection (from stableyard)
10.30am - Club Shop opens
11.34am - Red Arrows fly-past
12.30pm - buffet lunches served in Kelmarsh Hall
2.43pm - WW Avro Lancaster fly-past
3pm - trophy presentation (Winners' Enclosure)
5pm - event closes
Driving tour (55 miles): Route:
Gala Dinner menu:
Sunday buffet lunch menu:
Picnic hamper selection: