The Bentley Drivers Club is the largest single marque club for Bentley owners and enthusiasts in the world. From vintage through to the latest models, whatever your inspiration, the Bentley Drivers Club provides numerous benefits to enhance your Bentley ownership, including:
* Major BDC events, including an Annual Concours & the Bentley Drivers Club Race Meeting at Silverstone, including the opportunity to take your Bentley around the circuit
* Subscription to exclusive BDC monthly & bimonthly publications
* Meet with like-minded Bentley enthusiasts
* Regional, national & international events, from small informal gatherings to full Tours
* Club Shop offering exclusive BDC merchandise, Bentley Motors items at discounted rates and specialist books.
* Insurance valuations
* Benefits including discounted spares & tyre offers.
* Purpose-built headquarters, shared the WOBMF & housing a museum & archive.
* Access to historical archive material, in partnership with the WOBMF
* Dedicated specialist spares schemes for parts & technical advice (at extra cost)
Car registration and DVLA
If you have a Bentley which you would like to register, or if you would like help reclaiming your car's original registration number, please contact Brian Rivett, the Club's DVLA liaison officer, who will be happy to assist.
For more information on the process and what is required, please look at the relevant DVLA regulations which can be found here.